Welcome to MRS Allergy Solutions LLC where we value your privacy. This policy details the measures we take to protect it, and describes your rights in your own personal data. This policy governs data obtained on this website as well as from other sources. This policy does NOT govern information collected and used within our web portal, beyond the login offered on this website. That information may be subject to HIPAA and is protected under a separate policy published elsewhere.
For any questions about this policy, please use our Contact page, call us at (888) 674-1747, fax (888) 674-1747 or email [email protected]
PERSONAL DATA SOURCES
Personal data is collected directly from you as a visitor of our website or through other communication and interaction with us, such as when you sent us email, call us on the phone or send a fax. We also get information through business transactions. Some of this data is created and obtained automatically by your interaction with our website (“Website Data”). Using cookies, pixels, and other means, we can obtain information about the phone, tablet, PC, or other computing device you’re using, your browsing patterns, and other related information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties or publicly available sources like online analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, search engines, payment platforms and credit card processors, delivery services, and directories from public (government), industry associations, and professional organizations, and others.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data that may be collected about you includes the following. Where such information is required as part of transaction we’ll so indicate. Where it’s not required, you’re obviously free to withhold it.
- Website data such as internet protocol (IP) address, physical location, browser name and computing device type, version, and operating system, browser and computing device settings such as version, plugins, time zone setting, login credentials and timestamps, and other technology on the computing devices you use to access our website.
- Identity information such as first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, sex, social security number.
- Banking, financial, or payment information such as bank routing and account numbers, payment card details, and money transfer service identifiers (Venmo, Zelle, etc.), including payment histories.
- Contact information such as billing, shipping, home and email addresses, and phone and fax numbers.
- Usage data such as information about how you interact with our website.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We protect your personal data with commercially reasonable security measures to prevent your personal data from being accessed, used, or disclosed by, or lost to, unauthorized parties. We take reasonable steps to limit access to your personal data to our employees, agents, contractors and other third parties with a need to know, and only pursuant to our instructions, and under an obligation to keep it confidential.
We may use your personal data to: answer your questions; fill your orders and fulfill other contractual obligations and enforce contracts with you; assess and improve our website and its performance; and comply with legal and regulatory requirements. We will not sell your personal data except in connection with sale or other conveyance of substantially all or part of the assets of MRS Allergy Solutions. We may share your personal data other affiliated companies, service providers and business partners including without limitation profession advisors like our lawyers, accountants, insurers, bankers, etc., government entities such as the IRS or FDA under appropriate circumstances, information technology service companies, data storage companies, data analytics companies, marketing companies for use in our own marketing efforts, banks and other payment platforms. We prohibit these third-party service providers and business partners from using your personal data for their own purposes; they may only use it for the purpose for which we engage them. We may also transfer your personal data to successors, assigns, and/or acquirers of all or part of MRS Allergy Solutions LLC.
YOUR PROTECTION OPTIONS
We may update this policy from time to time, as reflected by the effective date at the end. We have no obligation to notify you of any such updates.
This section details additional disclosures about how we collect, use, and disclose information about you if you reside in California, as well as your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq., the “CCPA”).
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular person or device (“Personal Information”).
- Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- Health or medical information collected by entities directly subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT AND SHARE We have collected and shared the following categories of Personal Information within the last twelve (12) months:
|Categories of Personal Information||Type of California Consumer||Type of Third Parties with Which the Personal Information is Shared|
|Identifiers such as first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, Social Security number, date of birth and sex or other similar identifiers||Healthcare Professionals; Patients; Caregivers||Vendors and service providers who help us provide these services|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e) such as address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, bank account, and payroll data||Healthcare Professionals; Patients; caregivers||Vendors and service providers who help us provide these services|
|Internet or other electronic network activities information such browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website or intranet, as well as information about how you use our website||Website visitors||Vendors and service providers who help us provide these services|
|Commercial information related to services, treatment or care, such as insurance information, and marketing and communications data, including your preferences in receiving marketing and communications from us and our third parties.||Healthcare Professionals; Patients|
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the business purposes described in “How We Use Your Personal Data.”
SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We obtain the Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you, your caregiver or agent
- Indirectly from you or your caregivers or agents (i.e., in the course of providing services)
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our websites (for example, from submissions through our websites or from website usage details collected automatically)
- From third parties in connection with the provision of services
NO SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the last 12 months, MRS Allergy Solutions has not sold your Personal Information (including the Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age).
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
SHINE THE LIGHT
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents who are individual customers of MRS Allergy Solutions products to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information (if any) to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please contact us using our contact information listed in “How to Contact Us”).
Be sure to include your name and address. You can include your email address if you want to receive a response by email. Otherwise, we will respond by postal mail within the time required by law.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides consumers (i.e., California residents) with specific rights (listed below and subsequently referred to as “California Privacy Rights”), subject to some limitations and the verification of their identity, regarding their Personal Information:
- Consumers have the right to request access to the specific pieces of personal information MRS Allergy Solutions has collected, disclosed or sold about them in the last 12 months, including the categories of information, sources and business purposes of collection, as well as the categories of third parties to whom MRS Allergy Solutions has disclosed or shared the personal information.
- Consumers have the right to request deletion of their personal information (subject to certain exceptions).
- Consumers have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information.
- Consumers have the right to receive equal service and price and not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights under the CCPA.
In order for MRS Allergy Solutions to process a request for you to exercise your California Privacy Rights, MRS Allergy Solutions will verify your identity by asking you to provide certain personal information. This information may include a description of your relationship with MRS Allergy Solutions, your first and last name, email address, telephone number and postal address or other personal information that will allow us to verify your identity. If we are successful in verifying your identity, MRS Allergy Solutions will do its best to respond to your request as soon as possible, and, in any event, no later than 45 days after receiving your request. You may only make a request twice within a 12-month calendar year. If we cannot validate your identity, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of this issue.
- Please submit your requests by contacting us at this toll-free number: 844-990-0002 (English Speaking) or 800-216-1288 (Spanish Speaking) or by Email at: [email protected].
- You may designate an authorized agent to exercise your California Privacy Rights on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA. If you make a request through your authorized agent, we will require you to submit a written and signed statement that the agent is authorized to act on your behalf.
- We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
CONTACT INFORMATION: please use our Contact page, call us at (888) 674-1747, fax (888) 674-1747 or email [email protected]