A complete allergy
program for non-allergists
Good for your patients. Good for your practice.
Point-of-Care Allergy Testing
- Evaluate 80 cross-reactive allergens simultaneously on-site
- 5-minute prep time, results in just 15 minutes
- Needle-free, pain-free and CLIA-free
- Covered by major insurance providers
- Safe, easy, and profitable
Effective Allergy Treatment
- Patient-specific treatment programs with no mixes
- Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) allergy drops
- Subcutaneous Immunotherapy (SCIT) allergy shots
- Lifelong benefits for nearly all patients who complete treatment
- Easy online treatment ordering and tracking
- Learn to identify good candidates for allergy testing
- Learn to administer allergy tests and interpret results
- Learn how to offer immunotherapy treatment
- Allergy and asthma certification classes available for staff
- Webinars, online, and in-person training available
- Consultations with Dr. Dean Mitchell, a Board-Certified Immunologist and allergy expert, included
- Allergy program reviews to maximize patient care and revenues
- Expert help for billing and insurance questions
- QPP (Quality Payment Program) Goals assistance
- We’re never more than a call or email away
Want to Know More?
How to Get Started
Speak with one of our program experts.
We’ll send your first allergy testing kit.
We train you and your staff.
The curriculum covers how to identify testing patients, test administration, treatment prescriptions, program marketing, reimbursement, and more to
ensure your experience is successful, profitable, and effective.
I have been a general pediatrician for 43 years. My career has included both academic and private practice. One of the most common complaints my clients had were secondary to allergies. About 10 years ago I started doing allergy testing and offering immunotherapy to appropriate clients (SCIT and SLIT…subcutaneous and sublingual immunotherapy). My patients were very receptive to being tested and treated in my office rather than the allergist. The treatment dramatically improved my clients’ symptoms, and the reimbursements were very positive to the bottom line. I did not have to add additional staff to provide this new service line. I was impressed with the dramatic improvement in my patients’ complaints and the improvement in revenue.
Douglas W. Beal, MD, MSHA
Douglas W. Beal, MD & Associates, PC
Medical Consultant, STAT
I have been working with MRS for many years now and I am very impressed with their support services and responsiveness. I have an amazing Rep (Jo-Claire ) who is always ready to assist me in any way she can-even on weekends when she is off! There is also a Physician/ Allergist who is readily available to answer technical questions. My patients always have many positive things to say about their experience with managing their allergies. I highly recommend MRS Allergy Solutions with no reservations.
Dr. Delali Hevi
Zenith Health Institute
MRS is the best! Everyone on the team is extremely knowledgeable and highly responsive. They’ve made it very easy for us to implement allergy testing in a primary care setting, from helping with staff training to answering clinical questions that arise. Our patients love the convenience of getting the test done in office, instead of having to be referred out. For patients who want treatment, MRS’ partner pharmacy for immunotherapy drops is also very professional and easy to work with. Would highly recommend to other practices.
Dr. Jiangnan Wang MD
Totalcare Walk In Clinic